AWH understands the complexities of modern supply chains. Leveraging our experience in wool and cotton, we have become an advanced, systems driven organisation with state of the art warehouse and material handling software.
We have unrivalled experience in a vast array of logistics requirements and can develop a tailored solution for your logistics needs. By partnering with AWH, you will benefit from:
- Connecting Australia’s products to the world and the world’s products to Australia
- A focus on operational excellence to drive safety, cost and reliability
- Expertise in the handling and storage of high value and bulky goods
- Service that is reliable and responsive to the daily challenges faced in a variety of industries
- Knowing that safety and compliance is taken seriously
- A significant investment in the transport and warehouse management systems (TMS/WMS) to enable us to provide turnkey logistics management services
AWH handles more than 6,000,000 SKU per year and more than 75,000 TEU carted from/to the docks nationwide for import/export management and distribution.
We are “large enough to matter but small enough to care”. We pride ourselves on offering a level of service second to none.
- more than 720,000 m2 undercover warehousing and 150,000 m2 hardstand
- more than 200 forklifts with multiple configurations
- container handlers and specialised bulk material handling equipment
- grain silo’s, quarantine approved wash bays, tilt scales, weigh bridges,
AWH can provide you the logistics solution you seek.